Calendar of Events
Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Team CdLS is still recruiting participants who have already registered for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon to join the CdLS Foundation's charity team.
your passion for running into a means to raise awareness of, and funds
for, CdLS and the CdLS Foundation. Your run provides help and hope for
people with CdLS and those who care for them. Ninety percent of every
dollar raised supports program and services offered by the CdLS
Foundation--the only organization dedicated to CdLS in the country.
Team CdLS runner amenities include:
Weekly training guides sent via email from our experienced running coach.
- Team CdLS singlet and goodie bag
- Team mentors available to answer your questions and provide guidance
Fundraising tools, including incentives and your own Web page
- Pre-race session with our running coach
- Pre-race pasta dinner for you and your guests catered by Lou Malnati's
- Entrance into the Balboa Hospitality Tent offering food, massages and gear checks
- Race day support and cheering section at five course locations
- Post-race celebration dinner
Team CdLS Runners are required to:
- Register for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Notify the CdLS Foundation of your commitment to participate in the race
- Raise a minimum of $1,250
(Post-close entries are still available only through the CdLS Foundation, email Gail to reserve your spot)